A friend recently had a teeny tiny, precious baby girl. I knew I'd make her a quilt - quilters just seem to do that! My dilemma was that she herself sews and makes quilts, so I wanted to make something unique and unusual that she wouldn't likely make herself. Ah ha, I thought, I have just the pattern on hand - Tickle and Hide's Drawstring Playmat.
- Pattern: Drawstring quilted playmat by Tickle and Hide on Etsy.
- Fabric: That luscious fabric is a Technicolor Strip Roll by Emily Herrick for Michael Miller, along with a few Kona Solids, a Flower Sugar by Lecien, an Amy Butler print, and a Happy Tones print.
- Size: 40-ish inches across
- Batting: 100% cotton
- Backing: Technicolor Cubix
- Binding: Kona Pink
- Drawstring and Sleeves: Technicolor print
- Value: Uniquely one-of-a-kind and so practical!